In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 04/12/23

HunterHo LLP
Poemhunter Representing

v.

Office of Attorney General

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:

The RSMS or Republic of Stratham Marshal service [ as within referred to as the RSMS ] has been created illegally and has no power to investigate or prosecute or have a jurisdiction that is legal. More so ever the actions taken by The Attorney general has been illegal as it appears that the AG has never been nominated and passed by parliament and therefore is illegally holding that office and taking actions or decisions illegally.

II. Parties
1. HunterHo LLP [ poemhunter representing ]
2. The Attorney General's Office
3. Colonel_Kai

III. Sequence of Events
1. The Prime Minister of the time never nominated the Current Attorney General as it stands to public knowledge.
2. The Prime Minister of the time never Executive ordered the RSMS into existence nor did parliament pass relevant law to establish such.
3. The AG does not have the authority to create an agency within our government or new jobs [marshal and deputy marshal]
4. The Current AG is illegitimate

IV. Claims for Relief
1. There is no law that give this power to the AG or its office and the RSMS without any legal founding is a illegal institution by law
2. The Current AG not passing parliament approval thus means they are illegally holding the office and any action taken by the AG is illegal

V. Damages
1. The AG to be removed so proper measure to be taken in selecting an AG
2. Any case handled by the AG or its office to be reviewed or put on hold pending this lawsuits decision
3. 1000kr legal fees
4. Should the AG be found to be holding this position illegally, we request all cases previously handled by the OAG under Colonel_Kai be overturned and a mistrial be declared.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

P. Hunter

Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
Sorry I am traveling once again between London and my home for irl reasons, below is evidence relating to the case:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 22.34.47.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 22.34.47.png
    405 KB · Views: 18

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

@ColonelKai is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @ColonelKai , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

That is all,
Thank you

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
I no longer am the Attorney General, and therefore won't be able to answer the case. I ask the courts that an extension be granted until a new AG can be elected to replace me.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Seeing that the Ag is now vacated, the court will wait for a new Ag replacement. However, the court does ask @ColonelKai to keep updated with the thread as testimony or a statement may be requested by either party or myself.

That is all,
Thank You

Irongolem_lawyer

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Irongolem_lawyer
Irongolem_lawyer
Lawyer
Good evening Your Honor,
The Plaintiff and I are currently in settlement negotiations. We will keep the Court updated.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Are there any updates from the Attorney General about the settlement?

That is all,
Thank You

Irongolem_lawyer

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Irongolem_lawyer
Irongolem_lawyer
Lawyer
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
Settlement deal

Date: 05/15/23

Both parties have agreed to a settlement deal;
LilSumoVert pays legal fees and damages. It is the responsibility of the PM to nominate the potential AG to the Parliament, not the responsibility of the potential AG, therefore, Colonel_Kai shouldn't pay for the former PM's mistake.

P. Hunter

Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
The Plaintiff has agreed to the settlement Your Honour,

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Seeing that both parties have reached a settlement, the court accepts this and this case is hereby dismissed. The court asks that the DoJ Minister, @Queenichu see that the payments take place.

That is all,
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.