Denied HouseII's Application for Economic Secretary

HouseII

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Username: HouseII
- Current Playtime: 5 days 15 hours
- When are you most active? Usually 3-4 times a week but everyday on discord and forums.
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?
Yep!

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I think finance related topics and the economy are fascinating in general. I'd say I have a decent grasp of how the Bc economy works and what requirements are needed for grants and other governmental contracts. I work well with a team and have several ideas on improvements towards job exams, guides, etc. I know a good amount of information about finance and economy in general. From simple terms such as Inflation, GDP, GDP per capita, Competitive advantage, Capital, Credit, etc, to terms such Elasticity, PPP, and predatory pricing. Overall, just super interested in this topic and would love to contribute to the server and this department!

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I've heard great things about the department and the Minister himself, Info. This position is extremely interesting and would open up a lot of opportunities down the line and give me chance to connect better with the server. The topic is fascinating, job description wonderful, and the experience important as well. I would love to get feedback from players and improve their experiences and the server in general!

- Additional Information:
Thanks for the time and consideration!