House Competition

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
  • In-game name: jmarti07
  • current age: 15
  • why you want to be a judge: I love seeing all the players builds and what they have to give!! I also love seeing the different styles of everyone’s builds
  • why should I choose you over everyone else: one, I don’t have a suburbs house (so I can’t enter) but I loge the idea of this contest and want to be a part of it!! I know a good build when I see it! I also am very fair and pick the honest best one
Thank you!!! Let me know if you have any questions!

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
  • In-game name: ShadowCheck
  • current age: 16
  • why you want to be a judge: Because I like builds, building, and judging building. I am a very fair and honest person.
  • why should I choose you over everyone else: Because, I am not bias AT ALL and won't do favorites nonsense. To be blunt, I don't really have a strong friendship with anyone on the server, and peer pressure and that lot can kiss my MC butt. :D Also, I am ShadowCheck. :3

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
  • In-game name: ShadowCheck
  • current age: 16
  • why you want to be a judge: Because I like builds, building, and judging building. I am a very fair and honest person.
  • why should I choose you over everyone else: Because, I am not bias AT ALL and won't do favorites nonsense. To be blunt, I don't really have a strong friendship with anyone on the server, and peer pressure and that lot can kiss my MC butt. :D Also, I am ShadowCheck. :3

J1-afaXxRP_-s_FgiufOAQ.png

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Shadow looks 9, says he's 15 on his profile but claims 16 in an application... Interesting.
Good luck to everyone entering this event.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Don't forget to tell your friends!!!! we need as many contestors as possible to make the competition more fun for everyone

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
  • In-game name: WheatlyCorps
  • current age: 10
  • why you want to be a judge: Im a good builder normally, and i can tell whats bad and whats good!
I also just like building in general, iv seen a few things on the server that look ugly! I think this will really benefit the suburbs in making sure the houses look good!
  • why should I choose you over everyone else: Im generally a nice person on the server, and can help anybody! Part of that is warning them about their builds so that a property inspector won't catch they're eyesore!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
For all of you who applied for judges, At the moment we don't need judges because we don't have competitors

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
  • In-game name: parker3232
  • Suburb number: I live in the wild o_o
  • Extra Info: I just built this pile of trash randomly and was told I should enter xD

Attachments

• 2017-11-13_01.41.50.png
    2017-11-13_01.41.50.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 6

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Due to the low number of applicants, I have changed the awards: 1st place gets 5 diamonds and 100 kruna grand prize, 2nd place gets 3 diamonds, 3rd place gets one diamond.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Quick question: Why do the houses have to be on the server? cant we just send screenshots?

Cuz ill gladly just send a screenshot of a house

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Well this competition is to make the players challenge themselves to make their homes look better, also this forum is for businesscraft not some forum for buildings and creative

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Guess i wasted one hour of my life building that house......

Actually i didn't cuz that house i made is glorious