Hotshot80915's Election Post (March 2021)

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Hotshot80915’s Election Post (March 2021)

A little bit about me:

Hello readers, my name is hotshot and I have been on the Business craft server for almost 1 year now. Over this exciting journey, I have had some great experiences and made some new friends along the way. I have learned a lot in my experiences and have used it to better myself and help others.

* IGN: Hotshot (hotshot80915)
* Playtime – 70d 22h
* Join date - April 26, 2020
* Current Roles – Administrator, Member of parliament, Hospital Secretary, and Police Officer

What I can bring:
I can bring experience, a good attitude, and hard work to the table. I’ve spent a long time on the server and it has given me time to learn things in and out so I won’t be lost when trying something new. I have met many new people on the server and try to give everyone a fair chance to prove themselves and make a new friend. Hard work has been something I always try to strive for, I work with parliament to get bills made to the best they can be and work with my various departments (DoJ, DoH) to achieve goals and make the server a better place for all. Last term I worked with parliament and had great success eliminating a lot of issues in the government and had a hand in creating a very major document “The BC Constitution”. I will keep trying my best in parliament and sharing my opinion into political topics, giving advice to others, and keeping things simple. I have always been a follower in the idea of don’t make a bill unless it is needed so I will keep to this philosophy moving forward.

Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read my Election post, if you have any questions feel free to drop them below or message me on discord @hotshot88#7443

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
So you have no plans besides make a law if needed?

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
So you have no plans besides make a law if needed?
I do plan on helping as usual but I don’t see a need for any current bills so I will leave that for now. If a time in the future comes where a bill is needed and useful I will defiantly be looking into it.

Please elaborate more on some opinions you have on bills, If you want to be an MP, there has to be some kind of legislation you want written.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Please elaborate more on some opinions you have on bills, If you want to be an MP, there has to be some kind of legislation you want written.
Untrue, a lot of issues are solved quickly after they arise, this parliament has been particularly efficient. While I agree that writing some of your plans is a good idea I don’t believe that it’s the determining factor of being a good MP.

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
As stinky said above there is no need to force bills just for the sake of having them, but, historically I'm for most bills that have a positive impact for the server and have good effects on economy that will get good use. You can also check #bill-creation on the Business craft discord server (you will need the politics role) and check what bills I have aye'd in the past. And as a side note I don't believe you have to have many bill idea's to be an MP as you claim.