- In-game name:
HistoriaOrangie
- Age (optional):
- Date joined server:
28 Oct 2018
- Current playtime:
>30 days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor:
I deeply believe in embracing a collaborative approach to city relations and projects, so I knew I had to apply when I saw a role with DoCR to join the production team. A significant component of my own personal values is giving back and volunteering, and I recall feeling excited that an organization values the community as much as I do. When I saw there was a work opening in my field here, the excitement grew. I would really love to come to give a helping hand towards the enhancement of the relationship between the Central Government and City Governments. Via my understanding of local cities needs and issues, I hope I could use my ability to develop close links within the BC community.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I have pretty much experience in cities construction and related issues. I am Sergeant so I think I have a brief understanding of the current laws. Also, I am a former Doctor so I know the affairs of medicines. Furthermore, I have much experience in the construction of the cities so I think I could help and contribute to the department and society. As a normal and old player here, I think I can reflect on the concerns and needs of the majority of players. From my past experience of constructing Covington, I witness the changes and development of BC. Therefore, I really I could give a helping hand to contribute to the community and witness another great change of the decentralization progress.

My vision:

• Advising on redevelopment and revitalization in the private cities concerned;
  • Reflecting and consulting on cities issues and expectations of the population in the cities;
  • Strengthen the perception of DoCR's work by the community;
  • Encouraging city developments
- What does your previous experience with cities include?:
Constructor, Lead Planner | City of Covington (start in 2019)
Constructor, City Planner | City of Palm Bay (start in 2021)
Constructor | City of Westridge (start in 2021)
Constructor | Town of Orico (start in 2020)

- Additional Information:
I am an undergraduate university student major in Urban Studies & Transport Policy Planning. I hope I can use my knowledge to help to build BC cities better!

Last edited:

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Orangiez! Your application for City Advisor has been accepted.

Congratulations on becoming the 3rd CA, now you have to work for me mwahhahaha