Highway construction

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Hi all, Info here. Recently i had a bill passed in Parliament approving the construction of a highway system to make traversing the wild easy and safe! However, this cant be done magically. We need players to help construct it. Firstly this isn't just some road going for a few hundred blocks away from the city. This is a large highway that would go for quite some time (TBD) the highway would never get with just one person so we need you, the players to help the DOC get this done fast. The logistics and regulatory work would be done by the DOC, the laying of the brick itself would be down to the players. Payment will be a thing but at this moment it is still being worked out how much you got paid and how much work would warrant that pay. If you'd like to work on this in the near future please let us know in this thread and I will be updating the forums on news regarding this work being done when it comes out! thanks.

MikeRoma

Interior Designer
Banned
I can help. I play on a city building creative server where all we do is build roads :P (Not really but we make them a lot)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I'd be willing to help out. I'm sure I'd get asked to pitch in before long anyway.

A few questions:
How expensive is this project estimated to be?
Will this disrupt player's unclaimed builds or will it respect both claimed and unclaimed builds?
Will players be able to request extension roads to connect to their properties?

Maddeem

Citizen
Hey, I know I am late, for this forum account, but I would like to help. I already said it on my old forum account alt... but just so u know! :D