HI GUYS!!!

Hello, I'm zeldalover. I can across your server and I like the idea of a city eco server. I have just moved to my new house so it willtake me awhile to go into the server but till then I'll be in the forums.

Thanks everyone. So does anybody mind telling me the basics of the server on the forum so that I will be ready when I get onto the server. :)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Basically, you can get a job when you join (or apply for one on the Forums), at the University. After that I'd look for an apartment, or make a home in the suburbs. From there, there's a lot of other server features you'll discover.

Basic Commands:
You'll use /warp to navigate the city, and to warp to the Wilderness Borders.
You can use /help to get help with certain things, using a custom GUI.
You will be able to use /tickets to get staff help (DO NOT use this for asking questions!)
Chat Commands:
Use /g to set your channel as Global (EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU! Beware what you say!)
Use /l to set your channel as Local (Anyone within 100 BLOCKS can hear you!)
Use /w to set your channel as Whisper (Anyone within 5 blocks can hear you, use this if you're in a close range with a friend)
Use /ad [Message] to advertise your business, or anything else. (USE COMMON SENSE! You can get warned for abuse!)
There are also other channels you will find if you apply for certain jobs/ranks and get them.

Shops:
You can create your own shops using a plugin we have, ChestShops, using a chest (duh). There is a guide for this on the Forum: http://forum.mcbusinesscraft.com/index.php?threads/chest-shops.26/
There is also a Mall (Use /warp and select the emerald, labeled Mall), in which you can rent shops and sell your things there. Otherwise you can buy a plot in the city and make one. Currently there is only one city, the Capital.

Wilderness:
The wilderness is where you can go crazy, build whatever you want, kill whoever you want, and more. (Of course I wouldn't suggest killing random people, it'll get you a bad reputation). In the Wilderness a few of the Laws don't apply, but PLEASE read what is and isn't allowed. ( Server law link is on the Forums too ) You can buy a Wilderness Claim by using /tickets and getting a Staff member to help you. It is K5/block (which goes all the way up and down the world).
You can also form a town in the Wilderness (Please read the Laws about towns).

Jobs:
You can get a Job at the University (Use /warp and select the Book, labeled University). You take an Exam (which costs 5 Krunas per time), and if you pass you get a job (Along with a cool prefix to tell everyone what you are!). Some of the jobs are Government-Paid, meaning you will get a certain amount of Krunas per 10 minutes. Jobs include but not limited to: Doctor, journalist, author, tour guide and more.

Applications:
You can apply for certain things on the Forums (Including jobs and ranks). The two forums you will see are called Moderator Applications and Government Application. The three applicable departments at the moment are: Department of Construction, Department of Public Affairs, Department of Employment. This may change by the time you join the server. Make sure you've been playing for 2 weeks before applying for the Government. Moderator Applications might not be open when you join, but if they are PLEASE take your time if you do apply, make a nice, long, application and don't apply until you feel 100% ready to moderate. The requirement is that you must have joined 3 weeks ago.

There's a lot of other server mechanics we can walk you through in-game, but these are very basic things you can do.

Mahboi

Citizen
Hello, I'm zeldalover. I can across your server and I like the idea of a city eco server. I have just moved to my new house so it willtake me awhile to go into the server but till then I'll be in the forums.
Your lies are humourous to me. First of all, you lie about your gender. Second of all, this isnt your first account. I am not a stalker. Me and zelda lover(or should I say dev) are in the same class, and he straight up told me he got banned. And that he wanted to hack into this server to get himself unbanned