Here's to the (almost) 10 best months I've ever had!

D

DoctorThunder7

So this is what it takes to get tech to stop ping you Lmao. Anyway it sucks that you’re leaving but if you every find your self playing Minecraft feel free to come back. I’m sure everyone here would love that. Good luck.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
So this is what it takes to get tech to stop ping you Lmao. Anyway it sucks that you’re leaving but if you every find your self playing Minecraft feel free to come back. I’m sure everyone here would love that. Good luck.

HA thanks doc! Hope everything goes well in the future

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
I will miss you, you where a pretty cool dude thanks for the investment in IBC again lol

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
giphy.gif

Daniel... if / when you come back to BC, you may have your spot back. I promise. (Unless someone else surpassing me.)

Best of luck to you, my friend. I hope you do great with the application process and college auditions. Keep thinking positive thoughts, and anything can be achievable. Well, except surviving black holes... and avoiding the IRS... anyway.

Peace out, and don't be a stranger! :-)

-Matty

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
Daniel!!!!! You are one of the nicest people on this server and you're so fun to be around! We're all so upset to see you go :( I wish you the best of luck! Be happy! We hope to see you come back again someday!!!! Also, you were a great minister and I greatly enjoyed working with you. <3

Kat

flower girl
Donator
aw Daniel, I'm gonna miss you my cali friend <3 I will never forget your 80,000 blocks that was the best thing that happened in a while lmao, let me just post the picture
2019-08-13_14.43.49.png
also I swear you are x-raying still like hacks 25/8 lol
See you around Daniel! Hopefully you come back but if not, good luck with everything!

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
giphy.gif

Daniel... if / when you come back to BC, you may have your spot back. I promise. (Unless someone else surpassing me.)

Best of luck to you, my friend. I hope you do great with the application process and college auditions. Keep thinking positive thoughts, and anything can be achievable. Well, except surviving black holes... and avoiding the IRS... anyway.

Peace out, and don't be a stranger! :-)

-Matty

HAHA thank you for the kind words of wisdom matty! Hope to see you soon :)

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Daniel!!!!! You are one of the nicest people on this server and you're so fun to be around! We're all so upset to see you go :( I wish you the best of luck! Be happy! We hope to see you come back again someday!!!! Also, you were a great minister and I greatly enjoyed working with you. <3

Awwwww this means so much Dani! Thanks for always being so kind, I've had so much fun working with you :D

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
aw Daniel, I'm gonna miss you my cali friend <3 I will never forget your 80,000 blocks that was the best thing that happened in a while lmao, let me just post the picture
View attachment 4350
also I swear you are x-raying still like hacks 25/8 lol
See you around Daniel! Hopefully you come back but if not, good luck with everything!

LOL even tho im not even a staff member anymore I still get anxiety when I look at that picture. Thanks for being a great leader, u made my time on BC Amazing. Hope to see you soon as well!

Reactions: Kat