hemlo

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
So for those of you that don't know me, I played on BC between 2018-2021. I quit after getting very burnt out by all the toxicity and drama, but low key the nostalgia has been hitting lately and I literally have nothing better to do with my time so I thought why not get back into it.

If you don't know me, you may know some of the things I've made, like CMM and the town of Orico. Although idk if I'd say I actually made those, it was more of just spending money on land and getting Lux to build me things. I also sadly did politics for a bit, had a good run in parliament and cab but that got boring real quick. Politics on BC is basically a job that you don't get paid for and can't put on your resume. I tried to catch myself up on the lore of what happened over my 3 year hiatus but I've decided that it's basically impossible.

Anyway I could keep ranting about my war stories but I don't think anyone cares so I'll just end by saying that I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll online.

Last edited:

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
So for those of you that don't know me, I played on BC between 2018-2021. I quit after getting very burnt out by all the toxicity and drama, but low key the nostalgia has been hitting lately and I literally have nothing better to do with my time so I thought why not get back into it.

If you don't know me, you may know some of the things I've made, like CMM and the town of Orico. Although idk if I'd say I actually made those, it was more of just spending money on land and getting Lux to build me things. I also sadly did politics for a bit, had a good run in parliament and cab but that got boring real quick. Politics on BC is basically a job that you don't get paid for and can't put on your resume. I tried to catch myself up on the lore of what happened over my 3 year hiatus but I've decided that it's basically impossible.

Anyway I could keep ranting about my war stories but I don't think anyone cares so I'll just end by saying that I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll onlin
who even are you? (jk bb ilysm wb <3)