- In-game name: Harry9999
- What are you advertising for? the community super smelter
- Location of the billboard: 323, 109
- Picture of your advertisement

super smelter bill board.png

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Hi! Unfortunately your current billboard logo design is not up to par with our standards. I recommend employing the help of someone who can help make your logo a little more visually appealing.

Here are some of my recommendations for the billboard:

-If using a variety of images (like in this one), make all of the images symmetrical or at least fill the entire page.
-Do not distort the image(s) (making them wider to fit onto more of the page. If you want to do this, I suggest also making the image taller).
-Make the text larger and more concise. Keep in mind people won't want to read all this tiny print.
-Treat it like a billboard in real life! A lot of people will pass an unassuming billboard without even batting an eyelash. The billboards that consist of colors that stand out will always be the ones to make people do a double-take! No obnoxious bright or neon colors though, of course.

I'm sorry, but for the time being, your application is Denied. Please feel free to reapply once you have created a billboard logo that suits the BC standards, though!