Denied happy_sheepy's application for police officer (reapplying, again)

happy_sheepy

sheepy
Donator
- In-game name: happy_sheepy
- Age: (I'm not comfortable announcing this; I am age 10 - 20)
- Date joined server: about 5 months ago
- Current playtime: about 16 days
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to become a police officer to make Business Craft a safer place. I will be sure to bring all people to justice and be sure to keep people from breaking the law. I find that while there is sometimes an online police officer, I find that a lot of the times that I am killed that there is no police officer online. I have been killed without consent many times and I understand how it feels. I would love to be part of the reason that all this killing stops. Business Craft is an amazing server, and has been my favorite since I found it, but I find that crime is slowly gnawing at its peace. I would love to help Business Craft be the best server that it can be, and as a police officer, I would try my best to make it happen.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am an active player, so because I play often I will be able to stop crime often and bring players to justice. I don't like to get mad at other players, and I am always trying to live up to my cheery name. I will try and be happy with everything I do.
- Additional Information: I have tried to become a police officer twice, and was denied both times, and I am not mad about that, but I will keep applying and keep trying. If I am denied again, I will understand, but please consider accepting. Thank you so much for considering me as a police officer (btw my last application for police officer was exactly 30 days ago) and thank you so much for your time!!

GikoHanno

Department of Public Affairs
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
What is a bikini inspection