• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nah I'm good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'm sure anyone who reads this has at least celebrate Halloween or a holiday similar to that. I propose that homeowner and apartment owner can participate in an event where they can give food similar to candy (i.e. cookies, pie, cake and such) to trick-or-treaters. If you are asking when this event might occur, we are still calculating a good day for everyone to be available. At the time, if you seem at all interested in participating in this event, please follow this format:

Suburb Homeowners
  • Name:
  • Plot Number:
  • What you will be passing out:
  • Anything Trick-or-Treaters Need to know:

Apartment Homeowners
  • Name:
  • Building Plot Number:
  • Apartment Number and Floor Number:
  • What you will be passing out:
  • Anything Trick-or-Treater need to know:
If you want to make your home a spooky adventure please fill out the form below:

Spooky Adventure homeowner:
  • Name:
  • Plot number (or apartment and building number):
  • What will be expected:
  • **there must be a maximum of three jump scares
**If you want to trick-or-treat it is suggested to wear a costume different than your regular one**

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
Suburb Homeowners
  • Name: sparkleA
  • Plot Number: Suburbs15
  • What you will be passing out: Pumpkin pie and cookies (I will see if I can leave cakes out so if I'm not there they can get stuff)
  • Anything Trick-or-Treaters need to know: My house will be semi-decorated, also it is very close to the suburbs warp, basically your second house on the left
(Idk if this is where I put this reply, if it isn't I will remove my comment.)

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
  • Name: ShadowCheck
  • Plot number (or apartment and building number): I'm in the wild!!! :D
  • Directions: Go to wild 2.
  • -go behind the wild 2 spawn building
  • -turn around, facing away from where you started
  • -walk forward
  • -youll find it ;)
  • What will be expected: Much scares. Many effort. Such wowz! (Explorable house, food, and gratitude from me for showing up)
  • **there must be a maximum of three jump scares
Hm.... No jump scares.... :D BUT... Go anyways!!! You can explore the haunted ShadowSpook House!!! oooooh!! :p

I have no life...

ALSO: There are secrets in the house :D

If you can find them... :p

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Due to the low amount of volunteers for homeowner (and/or apartment owner), I must cancel the Halloween event.

Sorry and thank you to all the homeowners who were willing to participate

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
aw man. This was actually a great idea. I like to see players in the community coordinating their own events.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'm sorry, but if only two people signed up and 5 people want to trick-or-treat then it wouldn't be that much fun