Denied Grumpy's Application for Police Officer

Grumpypuppy22

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name:Grumpypuppy22
- Date joined server: 3/20/20
- Current playtime:100+hours
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: Because it sounds fun and a challenge
- What can you bring to the Department: Happiness and listening to both sides of story
- Additional Information: I have been playing for a while it it sounds cool and fun and i will not be bored and break rules

Last edited:

Act

Citizen
Donator
Sir, you have gotten arrest more times then I can count on my left hand. You constantly go up to random and decide "Hey, let me kill them." Plus as the icing on the cake, you don't really follow the rules so I don't think you will let alone enforce them. This is the job not suited for you in my opinion.

Sir, you have gotten arrest more times then I can count on my left hand. You constantly go up to random and decide "Hey, let me kill them." Plus as the icing on the cake, you don't really follow the rules so I don't think you will let alone enforce them. This is the job not suited for you in my opinion.
I don’t think I should be critical of an Applicant but He’s also banned for 2 weeks. So just sayin. I think he’s still banned. But gl anyways.

Grumpypuppy22

Citizen
Banned
as a wise man once said "So come on T-Series, looking hungry for some drama" you being t series i being the wise man
Thank you very much

Act

Citizen
Donator
I was just informing you on ways that I think you would not be a good Police Officer, no drama needed to be started. If you have any words you would like to say to me, hit me up on my dms on discord, my user is Act#1105. And if you are so “wise man”, then probably getting your self banned for repeated warnings isn’t the brightest thing, sorry to be the one to inform you! ‍♀️

Grumpypuppy22

Citizen
Banned
maxresdefault.jpg