Answered / Added Grammar plugin (not what you think it is)

Derfey

Citizen
Donator
• Plugin Name: Grammar
• Link to plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/grammar.41820/
• Basic information of the plugin: This shouldn't really be named grammar but what it does it adds a Capital letter and a full stop at the end of a sentence, if you type "Hi!" it won't come up as "Hi!.".
• Why do you think the plugin should be added: Because text like "hi everyone, [Random Text Here]" as it's cringey. "Hi everyone, [Random Text]." looks more professional.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I believe this might be tedious, like you said in your example "Hi!." wouldn;t that laso mean when you type "cool." it would come up as "cool.."? I believe many people use that ".." as a way of saying their post is not over

Derfey

Citizen
Donator
I believe this might be tedious, like you said in your example "Hi!." wouldn;t that laso mean when you type "cool." it would come up as "cool.."? I believe many people use that ".." as a way of saying their post is not over
Actually it does the opposite, if you do put a full stop then it won't correct it.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
No, I did read the sentence and I totally agree with that but you are saying I must have a period in ALL of my sentences even if I have a question mark or exclamation mark