Denied GoodMorning9's Economy Sec Application

- Username: GoodMorning9
- Age: I don't feel comfortable sharing I don't think this is relavent, I have seen other people not put their age
- Current Playtime: About 8 days 6 hours
- When are you most active? Weekends and holidays
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes I have read the description
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I believe that without a stable economy, this server could not survive. The economy is constantly changing and I believe that I am right for the position because I understand the economy and how it works. I think that I can help keep the economy in good shape and help adjust it as the server changes. My experience in many areas of the economy in the server will allow me to help players who need help starting a company, finding a job, or anything else, because I understand many different industries.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
As I said above I think the economy is incredibly important to the well-being of the server. I want to help to make a difference and make sure that the economy remains in-tact and in good shape. I have worked in many different industries such as farming, real estate, hunting, cars, and more, and I have seen how the economy works for many different kinds of players. I believe that I can help all of them, and that I can help make the server a better place. I also want to help new companies get started by approving grants, and giving them any advice should they need it.

- Additional Information: None

No, but I am frequently active on the server and the forums and I am also a very hard worker and can definetly get all my work done without being on discord

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
due to the depts reliance on discord for reaching players outside of the server having a member not on discord would be problematic.

I can definentely get all my work done with or without discord and I am very easily accesible whenever I am needed, I am a very hardworker and I believe I can do great work for the department

I can definentely get all my work done with or without discord and I am very easily accesible whenever I am needed, I am a very hardworker and I believe I can do great work for the department