Denied GoodMorning9 City Advisor Application

- In-game name: GoodMorning9
- Date joined server: April 2020
- Current playtime: At least 12 days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I think that the DoCR, despite being the newest department, is very important. There is a lot of debate throughout the server about how many cities there should be and how they should be governed, and the DoCR does a good job at controlling relationships between cities. I think that I can really help the DoCR continue to grow so I want to be a city advisor. I really want to work at the DoCR and I am excited to work with the new minister.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have some experience with cities and I think I can use my knowledge of cities to help the department. I am a hard worker and I think I can really work hard to improve the department and the server. The DoCR is still growing and I think I can really be a part of helping it grow. If accepted I will work very hard for the department.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I was briefly a city worker for Palm bay, but I was busy and couldn't stay for too long. I have owned land in most cities, I have worked for and invested in some unofficial cities. I have been on the discords of many cities and try to stay updated on cities. I had a lot of real estate projects in Ocean city so I have spent a lot of time in the city.
- Additional Information: Thank you for this Oppurtunity!

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Hello I'm not quite ready for applications yet but thank you for your interest :D

since we already started lemme ask some things i would like you to clarify to help me consider please:

First off, my biggest issue is that you have been a landscaper and never submitted reports. I have even seen you brag about paying paid to do nothing. This is not a large department and a lot of the work will be self-driven so I would like some clarification on how you would work on this and how you intend to keep updates on progress.

Next I would like to know about things you have done recently to encourage growth in other cities/towns that are not the capital. I see you do not currently own land outside of the capital and want to know how you have done things to help encourage players to set up homes/businesses in other cities.

And lastly, I would like to go over your cooperation with other players. This role highly depends on working with different mayors/councilors and I want to know if you are comfortable with that. This might include working with players you've had problems with in the past and I will not accept this having any effect to impede department business in the future. Is that okay with you and how do you plan on improving player relations?

Hello I'm not quite ready for applications yet but thank you for your interest :D

since we already started lemme ask some things i would like you to clarify to help me consider please:

First off, my biggest issue is that you have been a landscaper and never submitted reports. I have even seen you brag about paying paid to do nothing. This is not a large department and a lot of the work will be self-driven so I would like some clarification on how you would work on this and how you intend to keep updates on progress.

Next I would like to know about things you have done recently to encourage growth in other cities/towns that are not the capital. I see you do not currently own land outside of the capital and want to know how you have done things to help encourage players to set up homes/businesses in other cities.

And lastly, I would like to go over your cooperation with other players. This role highly depends on working with different mayors/councilors and I want to know if you are comfortable with that. This might include working with players you've had problems with in the past and I will not accept this having any effect to impede department business in the future. Is that okay with you and how do you plan on improving player relations?
I have done cleanups and work for the department, As I informed members of the DoA, I did have some trouble uploading screenshots to the forums, so I was never able to submit reports. To adress the 2nd question: I have worked on real estate projects both in Official cities such as Ocean City, and in unofficial cities such as Oakville, when new land and buildings are developed players are more likely to move to those cities, doing projects in other cities can help those cities grow. I don't currently own land in other cities because I am saving up for some large purchases so I had to sell some land. To adress the 3rd question: I don't have any problems with any of the current mayors or councilors. Either way, I understand the importance of putting personal differences aside when doing official work, even if I did have problems in the past with a member of a city's government, it would not effect my work and I would stay very proffesional. Thank you for considering me!

Last edited:

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I don't feel you have shown enough experience with finishing any group projects on the server. Try getting more involved with cities/towns before applying again.