Denied Goodbye_Parrot's application for access to the Entrepreneur shop

- In-game name: Goodbye_Parrot
- Company name: GardenCorp
- Date joined server: Over 3 months ago
- Current playtime: 14 days 14 hours
- What does your company specify in? My company specifies in buying and planting crops. We also have employees that help gather wood.
- How long has your company been operating? My company has been created for a while now but has been disbanded and created after I was losing money from the company.
- Tell us about your company: My company buys lots of crops as well as iron, gold, and diamonds in my shop. I have had my employees gather wood and get crops for me as their job but I have been told by government officials that collecting wood is not a proper job so I have decided so expand my company into mining as well. The miners in my company are currently being hired as I only have 2 right now.
- Employee Count: 5 but I am starting to hire miners.
- Additional Information: I use the entrepreneur shop very often and I would like to have the privilege of being in it. I know it is very exclusive and I was being told my company was just made "to be in the entrepreneur shop", but that is not the case. My company has just been starting to succeed and that is why I am starting to branch out into more mining. I have mined myself in the past and I know it can take a long time so I will be paying my top miners very good tips every week. I would also like to say I have talked to all of my employees and they have all said they were happy with their jobs. I will continue to expand my company to prove it has not been made to get into the entrepreneur shop because it was never that way. I would not waste somebody's time to get into a shop. But I can not hire many more miners if i am not in the entrepreneur shop. This is because I will be using some of the ores to sell to the entrepreneur shop to provide tips for my employees and I will keep some to use for future buildings. I thank you for reading my application.