Denied Goodbye_Parrot for Event Planner

- In-game name: Goodbye_Parrot
- Date joined server: 3 months ago
- Current playtime: Over 13 days and 8 hours
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be a Event Planner: I want to be a Event Planner because I am very active on the server and I would like to see more events involving fun activities for everyone to come together and have some fun. Even if my ideas are extreme at times they can always be modified to be made reasonable. I would love if we can all come together as a community and let loose and have events like scavenger hunts, tag, ect., where we can compete for a prize and have a good time.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring many creative and fun ideas for events to the department, I love competitive events and I think they would be fun to have and plan so everyone can have a good time. I also would like it to be known that I like to make things happen. I do not like to talk about something and not make it actually happen. With my determination I believe I can push to make the department's ideas come into reality
- Additional Information:
I am one of the most active players on the server and would love to be more involved and try my best to make people happy. Because who doesn't like having a good time?

sparkleA

Citizen

Denied

Sorry, your application for Event Planner has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Better presentation to the general community.