Denied Goodbye_Parrot for Environment Manager

- In-game name: Goodbye_Parrot
- Date joined server: 2 months ago
- Current playtime: 9 days 7 hours and more by the time this application is reviewed.
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: I want to the be Environment Manager very badly. First of all IRL I love the outdoors and and even in Minecraft I just like to explore the wilderness and find new things. Why I believe I am a great candidate for the position is while wondering the wilderness for long periods at a time, I could not tell you how many pot holes I fall in and believe it or not half of them I cannot even patch because they are part of somebodies property. If I get chosen for the job and get rights to fix all these pot holes in the wild I will literally go around and fill in all the holes I find. People should not be able to just leave holes in the ground in the wild for people to fall in on a nice stroll. The wild needs to be kept better so it does not look and feel like a mess while walking through it. I will try with the best of my abilities to do this if I get chosen.
- Additional Information:
Yes I know I have been banned a couple times but that was for stuff when I first joined the server. I now try my best to follow every rule I know of and if I get warned for something you are sure that I will not do that thing again. I would really appreciate if I could have a second chance to prove myself to everyone that I can do good to the server. I thank you all for reading my application and I hope you have a great day and rest of your week.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4

Denied

Sorry, your application for Environment Manager has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Agriculture. However, we have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know more about why we decided to deny this, feel free to DM me.