Goodbye! :)

MehLife

Citizen
Donator
Hey everybody -
I have had so many amazing memories on this server. I remember first joining and creating all of these useless companies, meeting amazing people and just having a good time, but like all other things, even good times come to an end.
I'm only speaking to the fact that I have been playing Minecraft for ~7 years. My time has come. I've spent hours upon hours playing, building and doing all of these things while I missed so much in real life and I can't let that happen again. So much of my life has been spent on this video game and I need to start taking control of my own life.
I have submitted my resignation to Flaming and have quit all my other government jobs up to this point.
I want to thank you all for some amazing memories. :)

I don't have much to give away, but here are some individual shout-outs and the few things that I can give away -

@SirKosmo - Everything I've done has been with you. Emerald Ranch, Crown Brewery, the Cov Mall, and we never followed through with any of them. Ah, the memories. I leave 9,000kr with you + all of my locked chestshops in your house lol. :)

@Gabi - hi gabi. hi gabi. hi gabi. take 2,500kr

@ShadowLink17 - You've been so awesome to talk to! Thank you so much. :)). you can take 2,500kr

@Magic_Dino - in my opinion, I don't think non-magic dinosaurs should get anything, but you can have 2,500kr.

@_PastelGhost - i thought I'd put this in here. you'll get cmm-01, cce-9, pb-015 and bc-035 along with every chestshop inside.

DoE - you guys are cool.
DoPA - I was there for like a day... but you guys are cool.
DoC - sorry eek
DoJ - I had so much fun!!
DoA - I was landscaper for a day, but it was fun.
DoH - I was doctor for a bit and that was fun.

omg look I was in like every dept wow im proud.

I'm sorry if we were close and I didn't say something, but once again, thank you all for an amazing 3 years. :)

Meh

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
mhmm ok, now say you're joking... i swear its illegal to scare people and make them thing you are leaving smh

fr though, the amount you progressed in the server was really impressive and you had good ideas in parliament and im sure in other areas too. Im sure I speak for everyone when I say, you made the server better and I know you will be missed greatly. You really are one of the best parts of BC.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
mehlife ;-;-;-;-;-;;;;;-;-;;

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
*salute* meh you will be missed :c

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
I'll just add my 2 cents. A lot of servers start dying unless new features are added or else things get stale, as I joined a few days ago I can't really suggest anything but I understand why older players leave.
The server needs to make some bold changes and change up some of the leaders, ppl want some fresh faces and some ppl who arent neccesarily the oldest and richest players,