• Poll closed .

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
I am officially quitting BC. This will be my very last post for ANYTHING Businesscraft. I have left all discords and went ahead through the process to delete my account (but that'll take 30 days). I have ordered arwwy to say obscenities to Poem, I hope that is completed but I won't find out. I have put my affairs in order, leaving everything I own to IAmA_MoronXD (including plots, Ancastal’s loan, and the DoJ payouts I was court-ordered) with consent to Matty707 taking anything he wants as well of my physical possessions. This in conjunction with my discord notice will also be a letter of resignation to my positions in the DoC and DoE. As I’ve resigned from my parliamentary position, you all should know my political opinions, and I hope my standard for candor sticks with the positions of power that will follow my departure. I will not be moving to any other RP or otherwise Minecraft server (I might still play Minecraft but probably not for a while). I would like to leave on the very reason I have made this decision. Please enjoy life, regardless of what that means to you. If you feel you could be doing better, strive to do so, because it is only your intentions that control your actions. I personally felt I could not leave BC under the pretext that I would be wasting my weeks’ worth of playtime (which I do not regret; I would do it again), but I would only be wasting my time if I continued unhappy with what I was doing. Do what makes you enjoy life. (P.S. if this gets taken down for the title please repost it under a different title ty) (P.P.S. Why is there a format for a will? If someone is leaving why make them want to leave even more)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
You will be missed Reppal. Have fun in any future endeavours.

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
Hey Reppal I doubt you will read this but your a really good friend of mine and I’m going to miss you so much, please have a good life

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

MizzPiggyyy

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of Construction
MizzPiggyy
MizzPiggyy
CommunityCoordinator
It's really sad to see you go, Reppal. Thank you for all your help, and for being my #1 supporter for Piggy Pastries. You won't be forgotten <3

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
@Poemhunter ;-;, anyway i did convey it a long time ago, rest in another place reppal :pleading::pleading::pleading: