Goodbye, everyone...

enderhusky414

Former Minister

Hey guys. It's enderhusky414, former DoE Minister.
I'll be coming on for a final time today.

I really can't believe I'm leaving, but I think it is time. I've been having a lot of travel issues lately and a lot of commitments around my community that have come in the way.

I really have had little time to come back, and haven't been on for a week. I can't bear to force you guys to carry on a job for me while I'm gone. I really do love you all and I hope that my small contributions to the server have helped it bloom.

Anyway, there are a few goodbyes I need to get to...

RILEY: Thank you for being my best friend EVER on this server. It has been us since the start... I could not have had a better friend. I don't think you use forums so you may not see this. I will miss you the most. Thank you for everything you've done. I leave to you all my bannershop and its contents, as well as my home in suburbs. Staff Members: please make her aware of this.

If she has not come on in a while, I leave my things/properties to Jenkins.

JENKINS: Wow. I can't believe how much you've done for the server and for me. I'm sad we grew apart, but I still consider you to be a closest friend of mine. Thanks for everything, fellow 'underhomer'. I hope you continue to do great things for the server.

Green: The first day I came to the server, you immediately helped me out. Since then, you've been a great role model and mentor to me. Thank you so much for leading me as a DoE Minister, and giving me so much support and guidance. You will always be 'Chancellor' to me.

Jake: Even though I didn't know you long... thanks for always bringing a smile to the team. I will miss you a lot, and I'm happy you are really active again.

Luxaholic: Lux, wow. You've been there forever. I've always revered you as a mod and builder, and as a co-worker in the Cabinet. Thanks for all you've built for the server. Build on!

Slime: You never cease to bring a smile to my face, and you are so kind to everyone. I was overjoyed when you joined us as the Minister of Public Affairs. Thanks for keeping things light, and making every day a blast.

MariChally: I remember when you came on, eager to get a job. Now look how you've grown! You are a minister with a strong team and a great attitude. I will miss your cheerfulness and clever antics.

DoE: Hey, team. A new Minister will be chosen soon, and I'm really sorry I can't lead you anymore. I hope you can continue some of the small work I've tried to do. Thanks for being prepared and ready to work guys!

As I said before, I'll be coming on a final time today.
My campaign is closed as well.
See you soon guys, and Goodbye.

LOVE
enderhusky414

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Noo.... It won't be the same without you. I can recall so many great times with you, even just the little things like buying that orange bunny banner from your shop really made my day. I hope whoever gets promoted to Minister of the Department of Employment is as whole-hearted, hard-working and creative yet realistic as you are, and that they manage jobs and their own employees in the department well. When I came back to the cabinet for the first time in like 2 months I saw how much it's grown, and how much you've grown with it.

I really hope that someday, sometime, somehow, you could start playing again. I'll miss you to death.

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
I always hate seeing people go.. :( I unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I have heard a lot from other people, that you're super nice, funny, and a really good person, and I'm bummed I won't get the chance to really get to know you! Hopefully all is well, and I wish you and everything you do the best of luck!

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
Sad to see you go, Ender! I'm sorry we never really talked much, but you made a large impact on the server community and myself. God bless and hope all goes well!