Goodbye BC :)

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
Soooooo
As you all may know by the title of this, I'm quitting the server ! ! !
I've been wanting to do this for a while now so here we go! When I first joined this server 1 year ago on April 26th, 2020 I immediately made so many friends because of the welcoming community. All the friends I've made are one of the main reasons why I've stayed on BC for over a year now and I couldn't be any more grateful for all the people that helped me succeed throughout my time on BC! I've already done so much on this server and it's just getting too much to handle for me. All the responsibilities have overwhelmed me so it's just my time to go. Ever since I joined, I have excelled greatly on this server with my first job being an Economy Sec. and my last jobs being Mod, MP, SCC, HS, and DoC Intern. I've loved every single minister that I've got to work with and I'm so glad that I was able to make close friendships with all of them. Mod was such a great experience for me and I learned so much so thank you to all of the staff members that helped me along the way. Now that the main writing of this is over, I'd like to give away stuff and write messages to the following people. (I don't have much to give)

Fibbbbbbbbbb: Ik ur leaving but I'm just writing this cuz you're one of my closest friends on BC and we will stay in touch shahaaha so silly

Stelllllllllll: You're also one of my closest friends on bc so I'll stay in touch cuz we have silly discord server and stuff but yeah bye ! !

hotshitty: hello!!!! Ik we will stay in touch and its not really a goodbye but take 50k and whatever is left in my chests in my room in the house cuz yes and take care of my polar bear please

Flamjaaaaaaaaa: We will also stay in touch!!! that is so cool but here take 150k to help u get ur goal of 1 million and take half of my totem collection :)

Shadoww: I think we will stay in touch cuz discord !!! but I have a shulker of stuff that I'll be giving to u :))

Gabi: I've known u on this server for a while and good luck with bc !!

Lobbah: Tysm for being such an amazing minister ;-; I'll miss u a lot and I hope I can talk to u again in the future so take my suburbs house (suburbs81) ;-;

Cookiez: hi cookieeeee I'll miss working with u in the staff team so take my farm which is called askiturairegion2 ;-;

zuziziizi: bye ziziizi, it was fun working with u in parliament and good luck on ur helper app! I already gave you your shulker hehe

kiwi: ;-; I'll miss u on staff team and good luck with minister, you're doing an amazing job!

Topte: fopte lol funny

Staff team: Thank you guys so so so much for accepting me as a T.Mod 7 months ago, It's been such a great opportunity and I'm so glad that all of you helped me through it. You are all such great friends of mine and I'm gonna miss being a Mod so much. I really hope you guys continue doing well and good luck to everyone! <3

If I didn't say bye to u in a message then I probably forgot cuz I don't have a good memory

Alrighty, this is my final goodbye :) I might stay active in discord but probably not so I would just like to say that you're all such amazing people and good luck in the future to all of you! <33

Last edited:

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I am sad now :( I still have a screenshot of you in the DoPA building with the ogre head on D:

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
smelle ;-; byebye

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
byebye skeke ;-;

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Froge ;-; u better spam me every month or else I'll ship u, fib, and stel for all leaving together >:)
also i hope you're ok with me selling the suburbs house but i'll keep it if i have to i guess