Goodbye BC

Hi everyone, I will be leaving BC. Not all good things last forever, I have had the time of my life in BC and it is my time to go as we all will at one point. I don't wanna make it too long but there is a lot to say. I started on BC on Jun 25, 2020. I knew I was going to start a company for the greater good of BC. Life is only fun if you help others. I thought I would stay for a long time but the longer I played the more stress I got and during the week the server was down, I took the time to reflect and I decided I would quit the server after 5 weeks.

My assets will be distributed between a few individuals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotshot- Thanks for all the advice and help you have given me. You have been a great friend and it has been a wild ride. I wanna give you my mansion (suburbs-25) and my yacht (covdock4).

Cooleagles- Heyo! You have been a great business partner and it has been fun to work with you. I have no doubt the company will do great with you. Please take ranch02, bc-016, bc-165, and bc-154. Good Luck.

Goodmorning9- I have no doubt you will run the real estate portion of the company great and you will take it to new heights. Please have 5-lexford valley, psm-19, and psm-15.

All of you are great people and I have enjoyed our time together. Life will continue no matter what wall or block is in your way! Good Luck to all of you no matter what. Enemies are just friends you have met yet. I have experienced this personally, though I don't wanna call out any names. All of you will enjoy this game as much I know you will. Thank the staff for they have done so much work to make this server great. I will join you from time to time to see all your beautiful faces. This isn't the last time you will see Meep. Goodbye, all!

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Meep, im really gonna miss you even through our disagreements you were a cool person to be on bc with. i wish you the best in life <3

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Meepers... I'll miss you bro, its was fun playing with you while it lasted.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
It was a great honor working with you too. Although it did not get to stay for as long as one may have wanted, I promise not to let your dream end with you. I won't let you down. Goodbye good friend!