DemonWolf_101

Staff member
Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor
Hey y’all homies,

i guess it is my time to say Goodbye. I have played on Businesscraft for over 3 years now and I want to say that BC played a huge part in my life and I will remember it until I die. BC was a server with an amazing community I could always join to sway away from my worries or anything like that. I have met a lot of amazing as well as a few not so great people on here and I’d like to thank every single one of them <3. On Businesscraft I had the oppertunity to experience the DoH, the DoC, and T.Mod, which I really enjoyed. Those 2 departments had amazing Ministers during my stay and still do. BC definitly changed something within me during those years with benefits as well as not so positive things. I had the pleasure to play with friend groups on the server as well as outside of it. I am sure I cannot name every single person down below but I will try my best.

AmbreMC1290:

Ambre, you were seriously with maddie and layzur and Tripple the best friend group I’ve ever had on BC so far. You got a funny and stunning personality and always know how to cheer people up. When thinking about all these last few months I cant focus on one moment that could be called the best one. You supported me and helped me make decisions and offered your help during these months. I am really grateful fort hat. And keep being PENG.

I really want to leave you something in my will but seeing as you will leave soon as well that seems kind of useless haha.

Maddie_n:

Maddie, I literally cant say how much you have done for me and I am very thankful, we met through my second group and I like your company any time. Pretty much everything I have said about Ambre literally applies to you as well. You two are meant to be besties and thats why you are so similar in many ways. Still, not an excuse to confuse your names in vc tho. xD

I also want to give you something but you already left BC so I cant im sorry. Luv ya <3

TrippleA111:

Ay Tripple, while I never leaned that much on you for support or anything like that I can definitly tell that our circle wouldnt have been the same without you. Whether it was the moments of your doing something silly on the camera or your rants about your irl life to me or the others, you absolutely fit in, even if you were/are the youngest. I loved our convos about priv matters and so on and if you want to vc again any time hit me up.

I wish i could give you something but like the others you left ☹

Xlayzur:

Ay layzur, my guy, I cannot say anything that would represent you in any way, thats only something you can do. Even tho you’ve been called powerhungry and stuff like that you kept pushing throught and got MP and even Helper. You were the only other guy in the circle so I was a little happy you were there lmao, not like i felt uncomfortable with the others or anything. At first I thought we all were just normal friends that enjoyed playing together, but that one time when you opened up and ranted so much about your private matters it hit me. The fact that you trusted us, no me enough to let all of that out and tell us that really means a lot. You are a really confident guy and funny af, it doesnt matter if we are talking about THOSE vids or just small talks in vcs. lmao

Sad af that u left bro, but i enjoyed our time a lot.

Ferre007_:

Sup ferre, I’ve been with you from the start so I dont even know where to begin with talking about you. Our determination for Covington and love for building brought us together and I stil remember clearly when I was making my apartment in your Plaza Hotel and you approached me. I am happy that I’ve achieved this much for Cov with you over those 3 years. Im sad I missed jmarti just by a few months doe- . Anyways while we never had the friendship I had with Ambre for example, we still were good friends and did talk about some private matters and enjoyed each others company. I also think we make quite a good team when it comes to building, too bad we never used it that often (The suburbs is great example tho).

You yourself told me not to give you anything, so I wont but thank you for everything!

Koalition:

Koal, I got no idea if you will ever read this, but I just want to show you my appreciation for everything you have done for me. You were the reason why I joined the DoC, you asked me to join and since then and up until about 3 weeks ago I was a part of it. Being in the Department of Construction is the best thing that could have ever happened to me and im grateful you asked me that day. Im also happy about those small talks we had in German and I did not see it coming that you promoted me to T.Mod in summer 2020. I loved helping out in the community and quitting was a huge mistake but I didnt want to reapply lmao.

GarMen:

Garry, I swear you are one of the kindest people I have EVER met in my life, and that says a lot. Like me, you yourself realised what is important in life and that is something not a lot of people can say. We got a lot of great history man and I absolutely adored our time together, escpecially that time when we went treasure hunting and Ole told us stories. You will be remembered forever. <3

Im sure ill talk to you in discord again, ik i will and im sorry i forgot to respond about dungeons and dragons

HistoriaOrangiez:

Hey „RoTtEn OrAnGe“, we go a long way back like ferre and some other ppl. Ill be honest I dont remember too much about our old adventures since my brain got damaged when I fell from heaven (jkjk lmao), but I certainly remember the time you showed my your house in the wild and sold it, when you went inactive and become active again, when you created the covington and EH road system, and that time when we destroyed THAT persons home. I am really happy I met you and that we became friends and that you helped out with Covington <3.

PinkPunkpanda, Tunaive, Nightlion, Block, (LouderLeo):

Sup to all of you, we havent been befriended for that long so i sadly cant say too much about you, but Im happy that each one of us worked hard to achieve something and worked together. Especially Pink is a gr8 builder and is shy and really friendly <3.

Spaceyy:

Theslayer_1999, wow what an old name, I hope i put that _ on the right spot though. Slayer, you never were one of my close friends but nevertheless you were one of mine and always excited when I came online and asked for advice, There is a lot I wish we could have done together or even should have but I am happy with the amount of our memories weve made.

ReaperEduardo:

Reaper, damn I never thought I would tell you goodbye like this, lol. There is nothing else that can describe you better than the word: Bear. I always thought your skin was cute af and you know that as Ive told you mutliple times. I am happy that we have played together on BC, on events or just talked with each other. You asked for building advice a lot of times which I was always happy to help you out with. Oh, and dont forget the coat on your skin, I am happy you wore that for so long-. Anyways, your certainly made the DoJ a better place and from my perspective there was never anyone that disliked you. <3

Luxaholic:

Dude, I dont think anyone disagrees, but you are the best builder I have ever seen. In my opinion you were a great Minister, since with you the department never was stressful in any way which i liked. Exactly like koal, you accepted my application out of nowhere while I was building the Covington gas station and I can still remember where you were flying that day lol. We had a few conversations about things we agree with and just generally kept a nice atmosphere around each other. So, thank you!

Marty:

Phew damn, I got no idea what to tell you. Well, firstly, I want to say Thank you. You taught me a lot of valuable things in life and I was generally happy about our time together, as friends, and as that. I wont lie, there are things that I probably could have done better and even did wrong, but you have to admit that you played a big role in our fights and what occured from september to december. Even tho, thanks for our time during the summer, I really enjoyed it and am happy you were my friend.

Windows:

Hey windy, lol I am happy about our friendship and your compliments about my building, I am grateful and sorry i couldnt finish those orico cabins before I submit this Goodbye letter as a goodbye gift, as that was my plan. I always liked your personality and the way how you could handle people easily. You are a good admin lol.

Honorable Mentions:

I enjoyed playing with you, if it was for a short period of time or longer.

-Czar_Chief, Qu71e, Ninjabell

-BlackSyth

-Shadow

-LobsterRoast

-Rtd

-OLFANTE

-Qcumberrsss

-zzz_king

-BHARATJ

-gabuu

-Hybird

-Flaming

-KARAMOYZAS

-shecky

-TBIWOG

-MehLife

-Technofied (also a homie, just an old one)

-Dani99x

-Taelor

-DWERPYYY

-SPRITEtropical + Tommy

-and ofc JAYnormous (especially lately)

-FRAYZUR (ur absolutely pog and dm me if u see this i need to apologize bout smth )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry if I missed anyone, im stoopid ik but these are the ones I could think of this moment.

To the people I loathe and hate and know it themselves, go **** yourselves. Thank youuu! :} lmao

If anyone wants to play some GTA5 with me, just add DemonWolf_101! Oh and I obv. will still be very active on discord and drop by from time to time, just like GarMen!

Now, I want all of you to know that this is not the end, this is just the beginning for me. I have realised I spent way too much time on BC and that there are things in real life that should be taken more seriously and things I am missing irl that BC kind of overshadowed. There will be a time when every single one of you will realise what is important to you in life, and for me, that day, MY most important day, was the 06.04.2021.

„Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard (one of layzurs beast quotes, luv ya man <3)

TripleAA

Citizen
OOOO demon I want to say welcome to ppl who have kinda left <33 also ILY AND I WANNA VC WITH U PLS TELL ME U CAN ILY ILY ILY ILY also imma miss u even tho yk I kinda don’t play anymore xx

DemonWolf_101

Staff member
Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor
OOOO demon I want to say welcome to ppl who have kinda left <33 also ILY AND I WANNA VC WITH U PLS TELL ME U CAN ILY ILY ILY ILY also imma miss u even tho yk I kinda don’t play anymore xx
potatoeee

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
sad to see you go, I admired ur builds especially the houses you did. I wish you the best in life, I dont doubt you'll be successful. Sorry Im so late with this reply too lol.