Answered / Added Glucode (Blood sugar)

_SwedishIsWhoIAm

Citizen
Banned
- Username: Thekool_1
- Suggestion Title: Glucose
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): To make it more realistic and you must keep it at a safe level. If it is not at a safe level, you eat or drink.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): /Glucose
- Additional Information:

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Okay, one, I have a question, although it will bring more reality to the server in some ways, what is it's purpose? We already have something for it called a hunger bar, if that gets low we eat.

Two, this seems a lot like the thirst plugin that everyone doesn't truly care for all that much, where you'd constantly have to check it so nothing bad happened (Aka slowness with the thirst) and it would just seem like a hassle.

Three, Irl people have disorders/health issues relating to blood sugar and whatnot, and idk if those would be added or not, but I don't think that people that actually have to deal with that stuffs would really enjoy seeing that in a video game that is supposed to at least be a slight departure from reality.

Those are just my thoughts, if this gets implemented I'll still love and play the game~ Just not too much of a fan of this ;)

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
You did not link a plugin relating to this. Either way, thank you for your suggestion however having to look out for Thirst and hunger is enough at the moment.