Bill: Rejected Give Farmers Access to Private Land

BigBen9999

Citizen
- Title: Give Farmers Access to Discounted Land
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: If you have not seen it yet, I previously made a similar bill saying that farmers should be able to claim land at a discounted rate. Unfortunately, that bill did not pass. This bill is different from that because instead of giving players with the farmer job access to any land anywhere, this bill would give all players with the current farmer job a strip of land of the highway that they could buy from the government. The Department of Construction would be in charge of making and flattening the land off the highway and would determine the location and size. Farmers would buy them until they no longer have the job thence they would lose the land.
- What would benefit from this: Farmers would be given specific areas to place their farms instead of having them in the wild. The farmland scene could also beautify the highway.
- Other Information: Please Note: I am not forcing all farmers to move their farms to this land, I am just giving them a safer place to put their farms and it could possibly be cheaper than buying land in the wild.

Aside from that I think that it would be a good addition. A few rules would need to be added like no houses can be allowed or only farmhouses can be allowed on the land purchased. Otherwise it would be a cheap way to get claimed land.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
This idea is already under review, and the motion is does not follow the Process of Legislature as this idea has already been an implemented suggestion

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This isn't something Parliament can vote on as it's something the Government decides. But I'd also like to say that this is our current plan and some of the farmland has already been made!