Accepted Giggly999legs application for Electoral Officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
- In-game name: Giggly999legs.

- Age (optional): 18

- Date joined server: Nov 8, 2018.

- Current playtime: 8w 5d+

-Position you are applying for: Electoral Officer.

- Why do you want to be a Electoral Officer: I want to serve as an Electoral Officer due to various factors. One of the main reasons is my passion for democracy and its principles. I believe in the power of free and fair elections, which form the cornerstone of any democratic society, I also want to become a Judge, and I feel this would be a great stepping stone to achieve my goals.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can contribute a valuable set of skills and expertise. My background (being an MP, previous DoS employee, and DoE employee.) enables me to bring a fresh perspective and innovative ideas to the department's mission.

- What does your previous experience include: My background includes being in the DoS previously, being a Member of Parliament, and a Department of Economy.

- Additional Information: Thank you for reading my application. :D

P. Hunter

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice

Accepted

Congratulations, Giggly999leg's! Your application for Electoral Officer has been accepted.

NOTE; You will need to under go new training and have a meeting with your team leader and the minister about the work ethic,

Status
Not open for further replies.