Accepted Giggly999legs application for Auditor.

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
- In-game name:

Giggly999legs.

- Age (optional):

- Date joined server:

Nov 8, 2018
- Current playtime:

39d 10h 58m 59s

- Why do you want to be an Auditor:

Due to the fact that I do many spreadsheets for my various assignments daily, therefore I have the skills necessary to collect and analyse spreadsheet data, I know and have spoken to the mayors of town and city’s therefore boosting one of my jobs being: assisting the Minister in the Auditing of Towns/Cities and the ministers in several departments making me stand out in Assisting the Minister in the auditing of Government Department, adding onto that most of my work on BuisnessCraft is solo.

- What can you bring to the Department:

I can bring activity to the department along with many other skills that include, but not limited to, a friendly person to work with / talk to, a fast turnaround times of any task no matter how big or small that is presented to me.

- What does your previous experience include?

I have some businesses in BuisnessCraft, and I have spreadsheets of the profits gained and lost, therefore I know how much I owe to a certain person, therefore doing spreadsheets and gathering data, along with analysing it to make sure it is correct and not mistyped or something. Also well doing advertising for my businesses, I need to work out what one is the cheapest for the number of views it will receive.

Additional Information: Nope, thank you for reading, have a good day / night!

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Giggly999legs ! Your application for Auditor has been accepted.