Answered / Added Geo-Crafting!!!

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
So... I got this idea from the popular activity called "geocaching". This will work in the same way.

I propose having like hidden signs around the world, and players can travel around the city and try to find these. This would encourage community activity, and it would encourage more people running around the city. To make it more fun to players, maybe there could be a chest by the sign where you can get some free item, while donating something in return? The item doesn't have to be super OP either; and if this doesn't work; maybe when you right click the sign, it gives you some money?

Expanding on this, maybe people who know where the signs are can create a dyn-map-style map that shows where some of the locations are. To make it even better, maybe during holidays special locations open up??

Finally, maybe to make it more interactive, you could add riddles or puzzles at a location that can lead to more locations!!! :DD

-ShadowCheck:rolleyes:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Yeah... but they are really hidden and not many people know about it. So, why not make a more casual kind of thing? D:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
So... I got this idea from the popular activity called "geocaching". This will work in the same way.

I propose having like hidden signs around the world, and players can travel around the city and try to find these. This would encourage community activity, and it would encourage more people running around the city. To make it more fun to players, maybe there could be a chest by the sign where you can get some free item, while donating something in return? The item doesn't have to be super OP either; and if this doesn't work; maybe when you right click the sign, it gives you some money?

Expanding on this, maybe people who know where the signs are can create a dyn-map-style map that shows where some of the locations are. To make it even better, maybe during holidays special locations open up??

Finally, maybe to make it more interactive, you could add riddles or puzzles at a location that can lead to more locations!!! :DD

-ShadowCheck:rolleyes:
or, the sign locations can change every month, and you get 100 krunas from the signs