Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
- In-game name: Gabi__

- Age (optional): 15 since tuesday B)

- Date joined server: aug 6th (my /jd is messed up)

- Current playtime: 54 days

- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I would like to be a City Advisor because a lot of my friends have left the server, and I would enjoy trying out something new; I think getting City Advisor would be a perfect opportunity to try a different pace of things. I would also help with communicating with the current mayors and aiding with decentralization for the server's expansion.

- What can you bring to the Department
: I have been on this server for a while, and during my time here, I think that I have gained a lot of experience working with others and learning how to communicate with them, no matter how difficult the situation, which I think will be necessary working with the other cities. I am also very active, as I have to be with my other positions that I have currently, I enjoy interacting with the player base and am very active on the discord and forums.

- What does your previous experience with cities include?: During my time on BC, I’ve only been on one council, but during my time in DoPA I have worked with many mayors for opening up city tours, making sure all cities meet certain requirements with my other senior tour guides, and finding things that stands out about each city/town for museum gift shops (not in yet lol).

- Additional Information: you know my disc, and I am aware I have to quit two of my current jobs in order to get this job and i'm prepared for that, ty for considering my application <33

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
GABI GOOD LUCK!!!
Smh how didnt i know ur birthday was tuesday >:(
happy late birthdayyy

Gabi

Department of State
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
hello ty for applying c:

one follow up question: How do you plan continue progress in a town/city if a mayor goes inactive?

Gabi

Department of State
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
hello ty for applying c:

one follow up question: How do you plan continue progress in a town/city if a mayor goes inactive?
yes ofc !!

In the event that a mayor goes inactive or makes little to no progress on their respective town/city, I would try to urge them to pass down the role of mayor to someone who was more active, or discuss with you and see if a Claim of Inadequacy could be made