FunPowerGirl's Election Post (June 2021)

FunPowerGirl

Citizen
Hi everyone! I'm FunPowerGirl! Some of you may know me, and some may not. In real life, I am currently 13 years old, and I considered myself to be fairly active on the server during school time, but during the summertime, I can be on much more than usual. I joined the server on October 30th, 2020. I believe that I can be an exceptional Member of Parliament because I have real life experience making decisions for the better and being a community leader. I always try to be friendly on the server, trying to greet everyone on the server when I log on and say goodbye when I log off. I agree that I may not be the most popular and appreciated player on the server, but I think I can do quite a lot to help. My main goal to achieve being a Member of Parliament is to make BusinessCraft more appealing for new players to join. Although there are a lot of admirable features BusinessCraft includes, I feel that there could be a variety of other enhancements that we could put some effort into. I have a couple of ideas to make the BusinessCraft experience as top notch as possible and I have faith that we can put some of these ideas to work. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day. Questions are always welcomed.

FunPowerGirl

Citizen
Can you elaborate on this? What exactly would you do to achieve that?
What I mean is that we can possibly add certain events such as games of Hide and Seek and other fun Minecraft games that can be held once in a while, and we can possibly work towards creating paintball guns for the server along with paintball courses and arenas. Maybe we can create some new advertising slogans to catch the attention of players.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
What I mean is that we can possibly add certain events such as games of Hide and Seek and other fun Minecraft games that can be held once in a while, and we can possibly work towards creating paintball guns for the server along with paintball courses and arenas. Maybe we can create some new advertising slogans to catch the attention of players.
That seems more like DoPA, cab, and/or staff territory than parliament. What parliament can do for new players is pass bills to give them a better financial boost and quality of life when starting their career. Do you have anything to bring to the table on that front?

FunPowerGirl

Citizen
That seems more like DoPA, cab, and/or staff territory than parliament. What parliament can do for new players is pass bills to give them a better financial boost and quality of life when starting their career. Do you have anything to bring to the table on that front?
I have a couple of ideas regarding that such as allowing players to access the job kits more than once, but still a limited number of times, maybe 2 or 3 times. I think that when starting a job from the university, players should receive 50-100 krunas to buy materials for that job. I also suggest that we should have a head of each university job who is responsible for explaining jobs to players and guiding them through the experience as much as they need.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Hi, so I've ween your applications for jobs around and one thing that has stuck our to me is your play time. In about a month your play time went up about 6 hours, and maybe its time zones but I have almost never seen you online. Do you have any plan to become more active if elected?

FunPowerGirl

Citizen
Hi, so I've ween your applications for jobs around and one thing that has stuck our to me is your play time. In about a month your play time went up about 6 hours, and maybe its time zones but I have almost never seen you online. Do you have any plan to become more active if elected?
I do plan to become more active once I am elected, but I can't promise that I will because, since I am considered a minor, my parents may not always allow me to be online. I am only allowed to be on on the weekends and Fridays. If I do get elected into Parliament though, I can use it to my advantage to convince my parents to let me play more often. Maybe once every other day, or maybe every two or three days.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
I do plan to become more active once I am elected, but I can't promise that I will because, since I am considered a minor, my parents may not always allow me to be online. I am only allowed to be on on the weekends and Fridays. If I do get elected into Parliament though, I can use it to my advantage to convince my parents to let me play more often. Maybe once every other day, or maybe every two or three days.
Awesome, another thing I noticed is that you don't seem to be very active within politics. would you say this is true or is there something I'm missing? I just want to ensure, if elected, you are aware of the things happening in BC politics. Thanks~~

FunPowerGirl

Citizen
Awesome, another thing I noticed is that you don't seem to be very active within politics. would you say this is true or is there something I'm missing? I just want to ensure, if elected, you are aware of the things happening in BC politics. Thanks~~
I will say that I am not the most bold person when it comes to talking about BC politics, but I do try to keep up with events in the BC discord and I am mostly aware about different bills and laws that are being passed.