Denied Foxtrot_13 Economy Secretary application

- Username: Foxtrot_13
- Playtime: 21days 22 hours
- When are you most active? in the afternoon of GMT+2/ GMT+4
- What makes you qualified to work in the DoE? My interest in economy plays a big role in why I can do a great job in the DoE. I have great communication skills that I developed a lot during my time as a doctor. I also enjoy working and collaborating with other players to reach a goal that would benefit the community of the server. I am open-minded and listen to everyone's opinion and never act selfish or mean to a colleague. I think in the department of Economy honesty and respect towards everyone are very important qualities someone can have. I believe that I have both of those qualities as i never got into a serious fight with someone on the server and never lied on a mistake i commited.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I want to be part of the economy because my greatest satisfactions are to collaborate, help, find solutions to problems, work with a team and further imrpoove the economy of the server. I am also very active both on discord and on the forum
- Additional Information: my discord: Foxtrot_13#2775

Thank you for reading

Have a good day

Foxtrot_13

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for position has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I don't believe you are ready for this position. While collaboration and communication are important skills, your application doesn't mention your interest or experience in the economy which is vital for the job.