Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
- Username: violetunknown
- Suggestion Title: implement a /find-esque feature for locked chests registered to a player, via a /search [item] or something of the equivalent.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I believe it would be a wonderful addition as a donor perk, or even a separate add-on. Many players have vast storage rooms, often unorganized, and cannot be hassled with keeping track of where they left their less-valuable items. It would be another layer of encouragement to buy donor tiers / add-ons and increase server revenue (slightly). Alternatively, it could be added as a server-wide feature (I have no additional justification other then a lot of people would love to use this but don't have money to spend.)
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I'm not very familiar with coding, but it might be vaguely doable to adapt the new /find plugin to search locked chests registered to a player instead of chest shops? If not, forget I said anything :)
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I can't be trusted to keep track of my belongings

Zee0ne

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Lawyer
ZeeOne
ZeeOne
CommunityCoordinator
I kinda like this idea, I mean personally, it's a lot fun-er to build a sorting system using redstone but I see how most people don't have the time for that

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister