Accepted Ferngrove2004's Application For Environment Manager

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
~~~
- In-game name: Ferngrove2004
- Date joined server: (Joined the Forums on April 15th, 2020) Two months ago
- Current playtime: 21 D 12 hours~
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: I have always enjoyed keeping things clean and pristine in landscaping, whenever I warp to the wilderness I try to at least cut down some of the random towers and do a bit of landscaping. Since joining this server I’ve noticed how EM’s have cared for the wild, and cleaned up after the multitudes of players that join this server, who create their builds and then promptly leave after a short while, or even those random towers that are placed there for no reason at all. If I were to get this job I’d bring my own Landscaping knowhow, and a mind open to help and suggestions.~

On note of the animals, I myself have seen over the course of my gaming on here, numerous lost critters that I’ve attempted to assist with whenever I can, and through the work of EM’s I’ve seen several freed to the adoption center, or placed there until the owner’s respond and pick up their animal, that kind of thing is something I would also help with if I were given the opportunity, although my true passion lies with landscaping and whatnot.

If I were to join this team, I would bring a dedicated, mature member to the table who loves their job, and is willing to listen to suggestion and teaching; and grow with it. I am also open to teamwork in work, I plan on putting my all into my work, and am willing to collaborate with others in that!~

- Additional Information: I use my dad’s account for discord, I am available on there, but not 24/7. The account name is “jpschaub” :) If you have any further questions feel free to message me on there, /mail me in-game, or send me a message on here~~

Thank you for your time and for looking over this application!~

~Fern

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Ferngrove2004! Your application for Environment Manager has been accepted.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
ILY sis go you!