How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Title: False Crime
-Type of motion: Edit/Creation
-Elaboration & Reasoning: I have seen an increased concern among officers (including me while I was formerly a Police officer) that players are reporting false crimes for the following: 1. The player wants to go to jail for fun; 2. Players have a personal grudge against another player and they then create/provoke the other player to react thus putting them in jail unjustly. 3. A practicial joke against a players from other players including government officials. The punishment for a player caught in False Crime will be the following. First Offense: Warning + k50 fee; Second Offense: Warning + k60 fee; Third Offense: Jail time for 5 mins + k60 fee; Fourth Offense: Jail time for 10 mins + k60.
-Other Information; Thank you Officer Libnah from the DoJ for the idea for this motion.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Name: CatchEmAll1

Reason you missed the vote: I was going to re-read the billing decide my vote after but forgot to do so.

Your vote: Aye

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Name: katt_tail

Reason you missed the vote: I was unsure what the bill meant and I talked to nate about it who further explained it to me and I said aye to it but forgot to put my actual vote in.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Name: Matty707

Reason you missed the vote: I was totally unaware of this Bill, and I will make sure to keep a closer eye on future bills being voted on. My apologies.