Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
SocialAdvisor
- In-game name: EyFan4Eva
- Timezone: GMT
- Date joined server: December 28th
- Current playtime: 1w 3hrs
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I want to be a Trainee Officer because I wanted to help people to be safe around the city. I wanted to make sure that new players and the others follow the law and protect them in case of danger. The reason I wanted to apply for a Trainee Officer is because I learn about the law, and how to follow them. I decided to step ahead and apply for this position. I wanted to make sure that every player is safe, free of danger, free of threat, and following the laws in the city. I was inspired by the other Police Officers, and this is the reason why I wanted to become a Trainee Officer.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a positive attitude and a supportive attitude to the Department and the values of teamwork as I work with other Trainee Officers. I will also bring the courage and excellence to department and I will follow the rules that the Department gave to me.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application!

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
You have 4 government jobs already xD

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
SocialAdvisor
I only have 3
SS, PI, TG

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying however we would like to see you show more maturity before hiring you. You also already have 3 government jobs.