Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
- In-game name: EyFan4Eva
- Timezone: London, UK
- Date joined server: December 28th 2022
- Current playtime: 4d 18hrs
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I want to be a trainee officed for various reasons; I want to play on the server stress free and crime free and assist in the enforcement of law. I also have ALWAYS wanted to play on the server with a job somewhere in the law department and a police officer seems fantastic! I can protect the players and have a great time. I also want to bring justice to the planet of BusinessCraft, serve justice put the bad people behind bars and innocent people in front of the bars! I will make sure people abide by the laws, if not they will be punished for their acts
- What can you bring to the Department: I am almost always on the server and active and can ensure there is nearly always a officer online to protect the players. I can monitor murders and anything else bad that may happen. I also have NO criminal record whatsoever. I have plenty of ideas for the department that can make a huge difference and make the department of justice even better and greater.
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading this application and I hope I get accepted ^^

Last edited:

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
under review

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Ok thank you

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying however we would like to see more maturity before accepting you into this position.