Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer

GOV.png
Expression of Interest

Hello Everyone,
The Office of The Prime Minister is seeking to employ a Press Secretary & a Director of Communications as a means of improving Government transparency and engagement in government affairs.
The Job Descriptions for both positions are listed below, if you feel you would be suited to either position apply by using the correct format listed below.

Press Secretary:

The Press Secretary is responsible for informing the public of executive actions and other executive office-related matters.
The Press Secretary's duties consist of holding Q/A sessions with members of Public & the Press, Issuing Press Releases to update the public on executive projects and objectives and answering questions and concerns the public may have on the server and in discord channels.

Director of Communications:

The Director of Communications is responsible for managing the administrative side of Executive PR and Engagement.
The Director of Communication's duties consist of drafting speeches, memos, reports, and any other administrative documentation needed.

FORMAT:
In-Game Name:

Discord:

Playtime:

Why do you want to be Press Secretary/ Director of Communications?

What experience do you have that can aid you in fulfilling this role?

What would you classify as your biggest strength?

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
In-Game Name: NoraEmma

Discord: The American

Playtime:?

I would like to be Director of Communications because I enjoy politics and have a talent for writing. I would enjoy working with the prime minister to ensure the welfare of the game and its players.
I am a writer.
I would classify exceptional writing and communication skills as my greatest strength.

I would like to add that I am a minor under the age of 18. I hope that this does not affect my application but I feel that it would be wise of you to know this if you were considering hiring me. I thank you for your time.​

Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
I swear u need at least 24 hours of playtime it can be overlooked but for something like press secretary then that's for sure?

Correct me if I am wrong I don't know

Last edited:

Crobi268

Citizen
Donator
Crobi268
Crobi268
Tier1

Expression of Interest

Press Secretary & Director of Communications

Hello Everyone,

The Office of The Prime Minister is seeking to employ a Press Secretary & a Director of Communications as a means of improving Government transparency and engagement in government affairs.

The Job Descriptions for both positions are listed below, if you feel you would be suited to either position apply by using the correct format listed below.

Press Secretary:

The Press Secretary is responsible for informing the public of executive actions and other executive office-related matters.
The Press Secretary's duties consist of holding Q/A sessions with members of Public & the Press, Issuing Press Releases to update the public on executive projects and objectives and answering questions and concerns the public may have on the server and in discord channels.

Director of Communications:

The Director of Communications is responsible for managing the administrative side of Executive PR and Engagement.
The Director of Communication's duties consist of drafting speeches, memos, reports, and any other administrative documentation needed.

FORMAT:
In-Game Name:

Discord:

Playtime:

In-Game Name: Crobi268

Discord: Crobi268#9836

Playtime: 11d 12h

I am here today to express my interest in the role of Press Secretary. Communication with the public is something that has been a weakness in the current administration, which Krix has said he wants to improve upon. Communication is a key component in the relations between the government and the people, and I hope to be the connecting voice between the two. I view myself as a calm and collected speaker, and hope to work with Krix and his Cabinet to communicate their plans to the great citizens of Stratham.

I have experience in public communication through my current role as MP. Being an MP has allowed me to speak to the public on political issues, and gather the amazing feedback from those in our community. This experience would help me run QnA sessions and have general appreciation for the ideas in our community.

I would regard my biggest strength as public communication. I am calm and understanding, and I pride myself in non-heated communication. Having a trait like this as Press Secretary is helpful because a lot of this role is public communication. If you can't communicate in a peaceful way, then communication breaks down and confusion arises in the public.

- Thank you for reading and I hope I am considered for press secretary.

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
In-Game Name: Crobi268

Discord: Crobi268#9836

Playtime: 11d 12h

I am here today to express my interest in the role of Press Secretary. Communication with the public is something that has been a weakness in the current administration, which Krix has said he wants to improve upon. Communication is a key component in the relations between the government and the people, and I hope to be the connecting voice between the two. I view myself as a calm and collected speaker, and hope to work with Krix and his Cabinet to communicate their plans to the great citizens of Stratham.

I have experience in public communication through my current role as MP. Being an MP has allowed me to speak to the public on political issues, and gather the amazing feedback from those in our community. This experience would help me run QnA sessions and have general appreciation for the ideas in our community.

I would regard my biggest strength as public communication. I am calm and understanding, and I pride myself in non-heated communication. Having a trait like this as Press Secretary is helpful because a lot of this role is public communication. If you can't communicate in a peaceful way, then communication breaks down and confusion arises in the public.

- Thank you for reading and I hope I am considered for press secretary.
Accepted! Welcome to the administration :D

Status
Not open for further replies.