Bill: Rejected Exploiting Buying and Selling

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Exploiting Buying and Selling
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: At some shops you can buy items for cheaper than you can sell them at other places. While very few of these exist, in the case a player finds such cheap shops, they could exploit them by buying a lot of their item, and then selling it for more. This would punish players for exploiting such shops.
Punishments:
1st offense: Warning, fine of all items sold (the additional money they made)
2nd offense: Fine of K50, fine of all items sold (the additional money they made)
3rd offense: 5 min jail, fine of all items sold (the additional money they made)
4th offense: 10 min jail, fine of all items sold (the additional money they made)
5th offense: 2 day ban, fine of all items sold (the additional money they made)

- What would benefit from this: Cheap shops wouldn't be exploited and players wouldn't make money doing almost nothing.
- Other Information: This is a very vague outline. I need to decide how it could be punished (sending a buy and sell message to online staff, however I'm unsure if that is possible).

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Hm... Truthfully, I haven't ever seen this, but if it could be a problem. Perhaps a good punishment would be a fine of how much you spent buying items and all the money out got by selling them combined?

(Might be a little much, I don't know).

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Hm... Truthfully, I haven't ever seen this, but if it could be a problem. Perhaps a good punishment would be a fine of how much you spent buying items and all the money out got by selling them combined?

(Might be a little much, I don't know).
Same, I haven't seen this either, but it can still be a problem.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I've been thinking about this for a while, and have decided that to me exploiting is perfectly fine. In real life, people do it buying and selling on places like Ebay. I think its a perfectly good business and that's all.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I've been thinking about this for a while, and have decided that to me exploiting is perfectly fine. In real life, people do it buying and selling on places like Ebay. I think its a perfectly good business and that's all.
Good point and end the end, both players get money. Plus, the player with the lowest price will be the one who sells more items than the player with the higher price. So I see now that this won't really be a problem.