Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Experience

During my time on Business Craft, I've had a diverse and rewarding experience. I owned the server's most popular company for a fair amount of time, which taught me a lot about running a successful business, teamwork, and maintaining a strong economy. This experience improved my leadership skills tremendously.

I also worked in six different server departments, holding senior positions in two of them. These positions were Hospital Secretary in the DoH and Senior Community Coordinator/Senior Tourguide in the DoPA. This gave me a deep understanding of how the server operates, its challenges, and its growth potential. Additionally, I served as Deputy DoH Minister, which allowed me to closely collaborate with the previous minister and learn about healthcare management in the server. Being a part of the DoH isn't just about the in-game responsibilities; it's about the incredible sense of joy that I share with amazing friends and people I work with, like Wolfie. The DoH isn't just any department; it's a place where I get to have a blast while ensuring all players are sick-free and keeping organization within the department.

These experiences have taught me valuable lessons and allowed me to work with dedicated individuals who share the goal of making Business Craft an outstanding gaming community. I'm excited to take the next step and contribute my expertise as the DoH Minister.

Joindate: December 31st 2022

Playtime: 3w 5d 3hrs

Link for my policies:

Last edited:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs