Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
- In-game name: EyFan4Eva
- Date joined server: December 31st 2022
- Current playtime: 1w 6d
- How long have you been a Doctor: Not 100% sure but I would say around 2-3 months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to be a Hospital Secretary so I can help improve the DoH and make being a doctor an even more enjoyable experience than it already is. I love the sense of community that being a doctor brings and would love to show that to all new doctors by being a great mentor. I have been a part of the DoH for a while and can effectively mentor new doctors because I have extensive knowledge of the DoH's ideals and protocols. Throughout my time as a doctor I always attend lots of patients as I am extremely active on the server. I am always checking discord and forums. HS has always been one of my aspirations since I became a doctor. I would love the chance to delve even deeper into the DoH. I am familiar with what an HS's duties are and I am fully capable of performing them.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring teamwork, leadership, and efficiency to the DoH. I am able to adapt in environments quickly no matter what the position is. I am able to effectively and efficiently work with anyone and get along with everyone.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application!

Last edited by a moderator:

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
DENIED

Sorry but applications are currently closed. Please re-apply in when applications open again