Pending ElectricRider77 Applying to be a Ranger :D

Electric

Citizen
My nametag in minecraft is ElectricRider77 i think i joined the server 2 weeks ago, and usually i play 30 minutes everyday between monday to friday
and like 2 hours between saturday and sunday, i want to apply for the ranger job because i love animals and i also want to make the server look nice
I can bring to the department my desire to contribute and my available time to make this department better, i also want to comment that i have a friend that could do the same if i get the job, both could make a great job!

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
good luck!
Make sure you follow the application format,

Ranger & Property Inspector:
- In-game name:
- Date joined server:
- Current playtime:
- Role you're applying for:
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>:
- What can you bring to the Department:

- Additional Information:

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
My nametag in minecraft is ElectricRider77 i think i joined the server 2 weeks ago, and usually i play 30 minutes everyday between monday to friday
and like 2 hours between saturday and sunday, i want to apply for the ranger job because i love animals and i also want to make the server look nice
I can bring to the department my desire to contribute and my available time to make this department better, i also want to comment that i have a friend that could do the same if i get the job, both could make a great job!
Hey please follow the format which NetPex has said above :)

Electric

Citizen
I did it, I wrote the information in the same order of the format, I just didn't put - in the name of the game:..... what I did was put the information directly, but if you please read the message you will notice that I follow the format perfectly.

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
Please read some previous applications and read how they use the format. Screenshot_20240509_092936_Chrome.jpg

Electric

Citizen
Ranger & Property Inspector:
- In-game name:ElectricRider77
- Date joined server:26 of april
- Current playtime:

usually i play 30 minutes everyday between monday to friday
and like 2 hours between saturday and sunday

- Role you're applying for:Ranger
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>:i want to apply for the ranger job because i love animals and i also want to make the server look nice
- What can you bring to the Department:I can bring to the department my desire to contribute and my available time to make this department better
- Additional Information:

i also want to comment that i have a friend that could do the same if i get the job, both could make a great job!