Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
Who am I?
My name is Dusty, I started on BC back in 2019. I have always held BC at a special place in my heart, it is where I first got introduced to politics, law and business. It is also the place where I made my first theme parks! Ever since the beginning of my journey on BC, I have attempted to find ways to help the economy and player base grow to be strong. I have decided that since not enough has been done by past parliaments, I will run to accomplish my goals of bringing BC back to glory!

What I want to accomplish:
Temporary Department of Economic Renewal - Which will specifically be created to help the economy grow.

Remove the Act of Parliament: MP Resignation Limitations - All this bill does is attack and victimise people who have to take a step back.

Less Cityspace Wastage - Work with members of the community, like HistoriaOrangie and Luxaholic to create a new city layout that will allow for more Businesses (that are active and providing our economy with growth) a place to sell their goods or services.

Rebuild our Infrastructure - Money can be circulated really well if we have community infrastructure projects designed at improving the city, coming together as a community and helping boost the economy.

Keep our Ministers Committed to their jobs and to the Community - Hold the ministers accountable if there is a lack of public involvement, activity or transparency.

Many more policies are found on the MINT Movement Platform which is waiting to be approved, but once approved a link will be sent here for the citizens to see!

Dusty For Member of Parliament 2021

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Temporary Department of Economic Renewal - Which will specifically be created to help the economy grow.
Do you have any ideas for how to accomplish this goal of making the economy grow?

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Why do we need a Department of Economic Renewal? Isn't maintaining the Economy the Department of Economy's job?