Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
Who am I?

Hello, citizens of Stratham! My name is Dusty_3 and I am seeking a Member of Parliament for December!
I began my time on BusinessCraft in June of 2019, where I immediately began a small business and started work on a Covington Theme Park. During these past 2 years I ended up finishing a Theme Park in Palm Bay and Orico, I grew my business to a decent wealth, I wrote different proposals to help the economy which received large support and I worked as a Police Officer. I took a considerable break in 2020, until returning in October 2021. Since then I have become one of the most successful lawyers as of late, winning big cases, and becoming Prosecutor.

What do I what to accomplish?
As a successful lawyer, I have shown I understand BC's legal system and its current laws. I have also shown that I have dedication and patience when it comes to dealing with legal and community issues.

In this short term of Parliament, I am looking to pass bills that:

Reform the Constitution
Reform the Bill Proposal System
Create the Office of the Speaker
Reform how elections are done
Keep the Judiciary and Executive in check
Keep the Rules/Laws and Constitution pages up to date
Assist my fellow MP's in rewriting all outdated or poorly written laws so that they are easy and simple to understand.

And so much more!

Why you should vote for me

Being a member of the SPA allows me to not just take all this work on my own shoulders but also work well in achieving the same goals as my fellow MP candidates! If the people want a dedicated Parliament who will actually make more than just 2 bills each over the span of 3 months, look no further than the SPA lineup!

Vote SPA this election! Vote for change! Vote for prosperity!

Vote:

Dusty_3
Dwerpy
UnityMaster
Poemhunter
xAntho_ny
MegaMinerM

Valuablecow

Any questions? Be sure to ask!

Relax, we got this!
dust2021.png

Last edited:

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
What are your thoughts on the current problem of inflation on bc?
If I become an MP I look forward to helping the economy as best I can within my constitutional jurisdiction, however, I’m more looking to create change for the economy in the DoE, I’m looking forward to Derp as the next Minister

And inflation is a real problem, I have full confidence in the Krix administration to build up BC’s economy.

Thanks for you question

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
If I become an MP I look forward to helping the economy as best I can within my constitutional jurisdiction, however, I’m more looking to create change for the economy in the DoE, I’m looking forward to Derp as the next Minister

And inflation is a real problem, I have full confidence in the Krix administration to build up BC’s economy.

Thanks for you question
Thank you for your answer :)