Denied Dr_Idriss Application For Hospital Secretary

Joan

Citizen
- In-game name: Dr_Idriss
- Date joined server: 3 months ago
- Current playtime: 3 Days 7 Hours 43 minutes
- How long have you been a Doctor: A little over 2 weeks
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: As being an active member of the DoH I would like to obtain higher responsibility as I am Hard working, dedicated and take pride in my work. I would love to help the DoH in any way I can, and I feel like I am fit for the job because I already monitor other doctors and make sure all hospitals are functioning as they should be, and any new members of the DoH I make sure I train them before they begin their journey. Also I would love to assist the Minster of Health with anything DoH related.
- What can you bring to the Department: A couple of thing I can bring to the DoH is to make sure Doctors are fully trained and are aware of their duty and responsibilities it comes with. The next thing is to make sure doctors are not abusing their powers, such as warping to other hospitals when not allowed to or administering more than one cure etc. Another thing I can bring is to make sure the hospital is functioning.
- Additional Information: I also speak Spanish which could help with any language barriers. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day for reading my application!

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

While you have an over all decent application, the Doctor's Exam hasn't been open for two weeks. This means it would have been impossible for you to have been a Doctor for the minimum requirement of two weeks experience. If you'd like more information, feel free to message me via Discord, In-Game, or Forums.