Answered / Added Double Suggestion!!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
1st:
I suggest we add a new warp to the library. This is for all the journalists and authors to quickly and easily.

2nd:
I have already suggested something similar before but...

I suggest the old university be resold or have another event for players to gather resources off of it. If the university was resold, this could start a nice, richer neighborhood if it was sold as a mansion. Like last time, if the mansion was chosen to be demolished then it could just be exactly the same as the project to demolish the old mall. (not on Sunday)

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
1st:
I suggest we add a new warp to the library. This is for all the journalists and authors to quickly and easily.

2nd:
I have already suggested something similar before but...

I suggest the old university be resold or have another event for players to gather resources off of it. If the university was resold, this could start a nice, richer neighborhood if it was sold as a mansion. Like last time, if the mansion was chosen to be demolished then it could just be exactly the same as the project to demolish the old mall.

1st suggestion: At the moment, there aren't too many Authors OR journalists on, so this wouldn't be too useful!

2nd suggestion: I'm in as long as its not on Sunday again

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
1st suggestion: At the moment, there aren't too many Authors OR journalists on, so this wouldn't be too useful!

2nd suggestion: I'm in as long as its not on Sunday again
1st: I don't believe you have the power to make an estimate like that, I have seen many authors have tiny underground "authors den"

2nd: i'll fix that...

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Also, the old university seams to be MUCH Smaller then the old mall, and has alot less block diversity, so maybe it would be best to let the staff team take care of it, but it would still be nice if they did another event like this.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Also, the old university seams to be MUCH Smaller then the old mall, and has alot less block diversity, so maybe it would be best to let the staff team take care of it, but it would still be nice if they did another event like this.
Still, it would be helpful to new players or people planning to build an HQ that night have the same type of blocks.