Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
- In-game name: DoubbleKerius
- Date joined server: April 19 2022
- Current playtime: Currently my BCseen is roughly 5 hours (However I am active in discord, but IRL has limited game time)
- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector? I wish to continue on my path of Property Inspector as I am devoted to the land office side of the DoC
and would like to be around to assist in the development of the new era and help train and guide Property inspectors (I understand it may shift around and willing to work with the changes)
- What can you bring to the Department
: a Year + of experience in the field, As well as many self skills,
- Additional Information: I am staying away from political scenes on BC, and property Inspector is a job far away from it, and ild like to devote my time I have to it

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
DENIED

Let me fist extend my deepest apologies for the delays for the time these applications have been up. From the previous ministers to then a transitional period to the new DoID, we have encountered some delays with processing applications.

For the moment, PI applications will be closed due to the reforming of the job and new guides to be made for the role. Once these are updated and ready for use, I will make a Government announcement detailing and re-opening applications. Please re-apply once re-opened and I am sure you can join the team here at DoID.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully look forward to working with you in the near distant future.