Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
- In-game name: DoubbleKerius
- Date joined server: April 18 2022
- Current playtime: 2 days 21 hours
- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector? I find that running around Businesscraft Capital I notice a lot of land and areas that are in need of proper work, I wish to become a PI in order to push these areas to their proper "code". On top of this I fully believe that the life of the server is kept by active players, inactive players deserve a chance to keep / redeem what they own or have, but also need to know that inactivity hurts the server.

I want to also become a PI so I can learn the city's in and outs and make suggestions of what should be fixed or looked at :D
I am also very adapt at directional pathing and moving from place to place via cords or memory, Currently I am a ranger and must make the trip with a puppy from one spot to the shelter at times because the Warp system with a pet is buggy and I've remembered the direction to go in 3-4 times doing it!

- What can you bring to the Department
: I can bring a great leadership experience and dedication to the DOC, I play regularly and try to be on once daily even if its a minimum amount of time, I also bring a very Positive attitude wherever I go.
- Additional Information:
I have played MC for 13+ years and dearly do miss my old skin. I have kids in real life and do put anything and everything Real life over gaming and work but this also shows I am responsible.

Thank you for taking the time to read and go over this application, Any questions you may contact me In game, On the forums, or in discord all under DoubbleKerius

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear @DoubbleKerius

Thanks for applying to be a Property Inspector. I want to get more information:
(a) What do you think about imposing land zoning regulations on different types of plots in the capital city;
(b) Do you have knowledge of map making;
(c) What is your timezone and discord name?

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
(a) What do you think about imposing land zoning regulations on different types of plots in the capital city; - Imposing land zoning regulations is necessary to keep everything looking good and away from being a eyesore. While there are multiple different laws for each area, being exact and taking care of them while following the Bill's and Rules of the city to keep the city running optimal is what is needed, And I feel if the need is there, Than as a PI one should confront it in a professional manner and impose the regulations as needed.
(b) Do you have knowledge of map making; A bit, I understand the concept but have never used any of the Applications or software before, Willing to learn, and I do learn fast, I have only ever used basic MineCraft Maps and Screenshots :P
(c) What is your timezone and discord name? Central Time Zone UTC-5 and discord is @DoubbleKerius

HistoriaOrangie

Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor

Accepted

Congratulations, DoubbleKerius! Your application for Property Inspector has been accepted.

Please contact me via discord (Orangie#0324) to get the role.