Bill: Rejected DoR and Recreation Centers

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Recreation Centers.
(Creation Motion)
On BusinessCraft, if you are a regular citizen, it is very easy to get bored. This then leads to what is now the number one cause of players leaving forever. So how do we fix this? Recreation Centers. I believe that many new places should be added to the server that gives players endless amount of fun. Some example would be mini-games and quests. First, real-life inspired mini-games would be perfect. For example, their could be sports fields where with the touch of a new plugin, people can play pick up games of football (soccer), basketball, volleyball, etc. for when ever they're bored. Also, for when cars and bikes are released, me can make race tracks. Next, quests. Although this is not something you'd do in real life, I was thinking of a form of a quest book that contains maps and riddle for people to find a place that would ultimately give they Krunas. Finally, this can also make more jobs by having employees and the certain places like the race track.

The great part about this idea is EVERYONE will benefit from it, as everyone will be able to play the games, and it will create new jobs. It is also what I believe the server really wants.

Last edited:

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Oh sorry, it was a suggestion and I wasn't thinking right while writing this. I will change it right away.